EEC mini plants – mbbr
INCLUDE BUFFER FEED AND SLUDGE TANK
EEC MINI PLANTS offers three standard models from 6, 20 and 30 m3/day. These systems include sludge, buffer, and feed tank. All EEC systems are extensively aerated and produce no odor.
We have incorporated several world-class renowned equipment/instruments, which are time-tested, both at home & abroad.
An utmost care has been taken for selection of proper materials in the construction of each component in our package plant system, as we believe that appropriate selection of materials is vital in such an advanced system.
- MBBR wastewater plants are very compact & occupy less space than other sewerage treatment plants.
- Less maintenance, low capital & operating cost benefits simple assembly and operated by on site labor.
- The system is prefabricated with buffer, feed, and sludge system, all in one system.
- Easily expandable and transportable to any location.
- There is no need to add micro organism.
- The system will operate without any chemical addition.
- Easy start up, fully automatic operation, reliable & robust once started.
- One central control panel for easy operation.
- Clog free air distribution system and AMB bio media that comes with 20 years warranty.
- Ammonia and nutrient removal systems available upon request.
EFFLUENT SUITABLE FOR IRRIGATION
The EEC MINI STP system is manufactured in various lengths in order to suit any particular need. The basic EEC Mini systems has six chambers; buffer, sludge, feed, bio, bio, settling followed by media filter and UV light for final sterilization and have the following nominal capacities with an effluent of 10 ppm BOD as daily average. EEC’s MBBR & MBR wastewater plants have top contribution in military camps or areas.
Offer Global Production and Services:
EEC USA LLC (Pennsylvania) - EEC Central America LLC (Costa Rica) - EEC South America LLC (Peru) - EEC Europe Ltd
EEC India (New Delhi) - EEC/DAS Brazil Ltda (Sao Paulo) - EEC Production European Division LLC (Europe)
International Sales and Coordination's - Phone: 714-915-3477 FREE - Email: email@example.com
EEC Global Operation LLC (California)
"EEC High-Speed Bio Tec" a registered name by EEC Global Operation LLC
All rights reserved. Reg. No. 4,447,215
3 Trumpeter - Aliso Viejo CA 92652 - USA
International and Domestic Sales
P.O. Box 305
Eighty Four P.A. 15330 USA
- Fine screening
- Screening washing & compacting
- Aerated grit separation
- Grit removal, washing & dewatering
- Oil & grease separation
- Biological Treatment
- Nitrification de-nitrification
- Tertiary treatment
- Sludge management & dewatering