| Fromm Chevron: It is now been exactly 2 months since we first started biotreatment and the plant performance to date has been amazing.
EEC CUSTOMIZED LARGE SCALE WWTP - 4800 m3 per day: EEC with focus on package plants for wastewater also have the capacity to design large scale WWTP. The WWTP plant was constructed locally as per EEC specific design and calculations. NO PICTURES PROVIDED US YET
CHEVRONS APPLICATION The plant capacity is 4800 m3/day. Influent: COD - 1100 mg/l - BOD - 520 mg/l -TSS - 150 mg/l - Ammonia - 30 mg/l - Phenol - 25 mg/l - Oil and Grease - 50 mg/l - sulfides - 25 mg/l - The designed effluent are as follows. - COD - 120 mg/l - BOD - 50 mg/l - TSS - 20 mg/l - Ammonia - 10 mg/l - Phenol - 1 mg/l - Oil and Grease - 20 mg/l - Sulfides - 1 mg/l
WORDS FROM CHEVRON. It's now been exactly 2 months since we first started biotreatment and the plant performance to date has been amazing. I want to use this E-mail to summarize the performance to date as well as highlight key areas that still requires work or attention. I will set-up meetings to discuss some of these issues in more detail shortly, but it mainly revolves around day-to-day operation, monitoring and analyzers.
- The COD removal efficiency is exceptional and on average around 80% with COD levels generally below 50ppm. This is well below the design limit of 120pmm (very good, especially considering that some COD is not biodegradable). See Figure 2.
- Phenol removal efficiency also exceptional and on average around 90% with levels generally below 1ppm. See Figure 4.
- Oil removal efficiency also exceptional and on average around 90% with levels generally around 1ppm. See Figure 5.
- Feed and effluent pH fairly stable between acceptable limits of 6.5 and 8. See Figure 6.
- Solids removal also good, considering we are not using coagulant dosing to the clarifier and our sludge levels are very high. TSS typically below 2ppm, but of late seems to be on the increase. The main concern here is the algae growth that could be affecting the results and it’s been a while since we cleaned the algae (cleaning scheduled for this week and we will do a trial to see if shade cloth will reduce the tendency of this growth, i.e absence of direct sun light). See Figure 7.
- Nitrogen removal efficiency and the general lack of nitrification activity is the main concern regarding the plant performance and a concerted effort is required to resolve this.
If you need a systems, please enter for a ONLINE QUOTE
NO PICTURES PROVIDED US YET
|BACK TO REF LIST||EEC - Domestic Wastewater / Standard Capacity.
EEC - Food Processing
EEC - Engineering - Plant Retrofit - Upgrades
Animated flow & More.
DOWNLOAD our pamphlet for more detailed information including system capacity, or simply request a Quote "On Line" now. >>>>>>
Offer Global Production and Services:
EEC USA LLC (Pennsylvania) - EEC Central America LLC (Costa Rica) - EEC South America LLC (Peru) - EEC Europe Ltd
EEC India (New Delhi) - EEC/DAS Brazil Ltda (Sao Paulo) - EEC Production European Division LLC (Europe)
International Sales and Coordination's - Phone: 714-915-3477 FREE - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EEC Global Operation LLC (California)
"EEC High-Speed Bio Tec" a registered name by EEC Global Operation LLC
All rights reserved. Reg. No. 4,447,215
3 Trumpeter - Aliso Viejo CA 92652 - USA
International and Domestic Sales
P.O. Box 305
Eighty Four P.A. 15330 USA
- Fine screening
- Screening washing & compacting
- Aerated grit separation
- Grit removal, washing & dewatering
- Oil & grease separation
- Biological Treatment
- Nitrification de-nitrification
- Tertiary treatment
- Sludge management & dewatering